Become a GEN UK Mentor
GEN UK is building a team of GEN approved mentors . We’re on the lookout for inspirational and creative individuals who understand the entrepreneurship ecosystem and practice our values.
We know that mentorship is one of the key success factors for launching a new business and we have many individual founders who are seeking this type of support. As a GEN UK Approved Mentor, you will find new clients and referrals through our GEN UK HUB and also be part of an exclusive group of mentors consisting of educators, entrepreneurs, professional service experts, trainers and professional business role models. In addition, our stamp of approval can be used in your wider marketing materials.
The GEN UK network is here to help you, providing support through our closed community of peers, sharing resources and related training. So why not take your mentoring to the next level by becoming an Approved GEN UK Mentor?
To become a GEN mentor, we’ll ask you to go through an application process to confirm your professional background. Once you’re approved as a GEN UK Mentor, we’ll give you access to membership benefits, such as:
- Access and discounts on professional services provided by our partners
- A private group for members to discuss and share best practice, help solve issues and build relationships and partnerships.
- Opportunities to participate in GEN UK events such as Global Entrepreneurship Week and the Commonwealth Women’s Entrepreneurship Summit
- Online events and training opportunities
- A dedicated Members Area with tools and resources to help your mentoring journey
- Your profile on the GEN UK HUB for potential mentees to search – within the GEN UK Community and across the wider WorldLabs Community
- Use of the GEN UK Approved Mentor logo and branding
- A GEN UK Approved Mentor Certificate
First year membership £200 +VAT
Joining approval fee £75 +VAT
Annual renewal £150 +VAT
If you would like to apply to be part of our exclusive group of GEN UK Approved Mentors, please fill out the application form below: