Thank you for being part of the GEN UK HUB and community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
By participating in our online community, attending a local user group or attending a community event, you agree to abide by the rules set out below.
By joining this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. The online and local communities are great mediums with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in ongoing conversations.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines. In order to preserve a climate that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violate these rules. Questions about these guidelines should be directed to our GEN UK HUB administrator via the Contact Us page on this site.
- Always treat all Community Members with respect and courtesy. Don’t challenge or attack others. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation not to create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity within within the community
- Use caution when discussing products and services, comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Refrain from discrimination towards any other individual regarding race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or military status or political view. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want anyone to know came from you.
- Refrain from using the GEN UK or GEN UK HUB name or logo without the express written consent of the organization.
- Contribute to meetings and other group functions in a positive and productive manner.
- Report to the GEN UK leadership any conduct by any of the group’s members or leaders which is illegal or unethical in its dealings with other members or organizations or businesses.